IBM, Citibank, and Ubisoft have joined forces with Tribe Accelerator, a blockchain quickening agent supported by the Singaporean government, for the second round of its four-month program, as indicated by a report by the Straits Times yesterday.
The quickening agent interfaces beginning period blockchain new businesses with driving organizations. IBM, Citibank
- G9tro Tokens Are Approved on Uniswap!
- Eunion Granted Austrac in Australia, A New Era of Trading Platform!
- Eunion Establishes Blockchain Trading Fund to Lead New Trend of Digital Finance
- World’s First Decentralized LoRa Hub Network – Go9Tro Wireless
- The World’s Fastest Crypto Wallet, Go9Tro, is Coming Soon!
The main cycle of the program saw organizations raise $12.1 million of every three months. The subsequent accomplice, as indicated by the report, will incorporate organizations from media, publicizing, social insurance, cybersecurity, fintech and store network the board.
New businesses incorporate Torus, a computerized character and secret phrase the executives organization sponsored by Binance; AID:Tech, an Irish organization that conveys settlements and help utilizing blockchain innovation; and Aquilliz, a stage whereby organizations can oversee client steadfastness activities.